Wednesday 25 October 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

At athletics I managed to achieve my goals. I got through to the Zones competition for the long sprints. I did tn get first, I got second. I did well in the sprints. I am happy that I can go. I represented my house well because I tried my best at everything and I am competing in the house relay. I got points for my house by coming second in the sprints. The shot put was hard because you needed to throw it far and you need to throw it properly. I am most proud of coming second in the sprints. I used a growth mindset when in shotput they were heavier than I thought. So I just had to throw it and not think about how heavy it was.

My goal is to come first in the long distance run which is being held on Thursday. I want to be able to do this in Zones too.


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment